This document explains the Vision AI Audit tool, which can be used to review the analyst coding, check the accuracy of the Vision AI coding and apply any AI detections when these are preferred. Open the tool via Video -> Vision AI -> Run Vision AI Audit (Preview), select the required Video Selection and Options settings, and click Run Audit:
Once any processing has finished, the Vision AI Match Audit Results dialog will open, which divides the ball clips into two categories:
- High Confidence – those ball clips where the Vision AI detections have a high level of confidence that it is more accurate than the Current Coding, done manually by the Video Analyst, for the data points highlighted in bold red
- Low Confidence – those ball clips where the Vision AI detections have a low level of confidence that it is more accurate than the Current Coding, done manually by the Video Analyst, for the data points highlighted in bold red
For example, this batch processing includes 193 High Confidence and thus 164 Low Confidence Results (click the expand/collapse arrows as required):
For any High Confidence discrepancies, the Apply All link can be clicked to update all ball clips with the Vision AI detections, but if required the Over.Ball number can be clicked to review the ball clip first. The Apply Changes button can then be clicked on any individual ball clip to update the Current Coding.
For any Low Confidence discrepancies, each ball clip can be reviewed first (as above) and then the Apply Changes button clicked on any individual ball clip to update the Current Coding. Alternatively, if the Vision AI detections are accepted as generally more accurate, click the Apply All link to accept all these detections.
The Keeper Up/Back, Bowler Over/Around, Bowler Wide on Crease, Pitch Map, and Ball Arrival checkboxes can be unticked (and re-ticked) to remove (or re-add) these Vision AI detections from the audit, and thus from the Apply All/Apply Changes functions.
The Audit Assessment percentage is the number of Passed Audit balls divided by the number of Total Balls Processed, which does not include the number of Detection Failed balls. The number of Differences Detected balls will always equal the sum of High Confidence and Low Confidence balls.
When finished with the Vision AI Match Audit Results dialog, click the X at top-right to exit.
- This tool can be run by users with the Vision AI Engine feature licence for ball clips without existing Vision AI data, or just with the Vision AI Display feature licence for ball clips with existing Vision AI data
- After clicking the Apply Changes button, it will change to an inactive Change Applied button, so to undo a Vision AI update that ball would need to be edited as usual to re-enter the manual coding
- Alternatively, if multiple balls need to be so edited, users can revert to a backup version of the match, as per this document: