Need help? We have you covered with our extensive guides, tips and how-to articles.
- Competition Management Glossary of Terms in NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer
- Competition Management (Competition and Fixture Creation) in NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer
- System and Hardware Requirements
- Quick Start Guide to Scoring
- Healthy Laptops and CPU Reduction
- Windows Defender Firewall on Public and Private Networks
- See all 12 articles
Scoring and Editing a Match
- Changing a Bowler's default Bowling Type when they use their alternative Bowling Type
- Entering a Scorecard or Totals Only Match
- Add Player to Team and Show Earlier Batters Links in Dialogs and Dropdowns
- Match Type Settings for Pairs, Recreational/Junior, and Last Batter Stands Cricket
- What's New in Version 4
- The Scoreboard Panel
- See all 49 articles
Video Setup and Coding
Live Streaming and Hardware Kits
XML Scoreboards, Video Scoreboards/Replay Screens, and Pavilion TVs
Troubleshooting and Current Known Issues
Check here for the features updates from each period of development work
Release Notes since 2020
- NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer v8.3.0 Release Notes (20 February 2024)
- NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer 8.1.0 Release Notes (9 January 2024)
- NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer 7.4.0 Release Notes (22 November 2023)
- NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer 7.2.0 Release Notes (20 September 2023)
- NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer 7.1.1 Release Notes (12 September 2023)
- NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer 7.1.0 Release Notes (31 August 2023)
- See all 35 articles
Find our getting started guides and articles here.
This document lists and defines all the terms under the various Tools -> Edit Database tabs to help guide users when creating/editing these records, especially those users who are now performing Co...
This document provides instructions on how Competition Management tasks, most importantly creating Competitions and Fixtures, can be undertaken in the NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer software. The abili...
This document details the operating system and hardware specifications required to run, and get the best performance from, NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer. The document should be read prior to reading t...
Please watch the below video demonstrating the basics of scoring a match: NV Play Cricket - Quick Start Guide to Scoring
Ready to get scoring with NV Play Cricket Scorer but not sure about something? We've gathered together some of the most common questions below to help you get going. Getting started Where do I d...
This document provides instructions for a Multi-Camerasetup involving up to four cameras and how to utilise these for Multi-Capture Video Analysis and Live Streaming. The document also provides som...
This document details the Vision AI Setup Assistant tool, which has been developed to help users assess their camera setup for compatibility with the Vision AI feature, to ensure the best possible ...
This document explains how to setup, configure, and run the new Vision AI Engine during a live match. The purpose of the Vision AI feature is to automatically create ball clips and to provide accur...
This document explains the Vision AI Audit tool, which can be used to review the analyst coding, check the accuracy of the Vision AI coding and apply any AI detections when these are preferred. Ope...
Please watch the following video demonstrating the various Collaborative Scoring features:
Please watch the below video recording of a June 2022 Webinar on Live Streaming and Video Capture. Although the webinar was delivered using the Play Cricket Scorer Pro PREVIEW version of the NV Pla...
Please watch the following videos on how to live stream from Play-Cricket Scorer Pro (UK users) or NV Play Cricket (rest of world):
Very occasionally, users may find that because of a hardware and/or IT issue, some part of the NV Play Pro Cricket Scorer/Play-Cricket Scorer Pro platform may not be able to be uninstalled as part ...
Match/Competition Centre Fixed issue where sometimes a newly created match would not show under the Live tab in the pre-match state, and only appear when the first ball was scored (#14233) Fixed i...
Still have questions?
Don't worry, our support team is here to help get you back in the game.Submit a request